Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are. We stand strong, or we cower. We emerge victorious, tempered by our trails, or fracture by a permanent, damning fault line.
- Karen Marie Moning (via observando)
When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel (via thedapperproject)
Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
- (via bl-ossomed)
ginger, lemon and turmeric tea
this tea is an amazing natural remedy for cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats, sneezing and runny nose, headaches, low fevers and stuffiness.
Ingredients (serves one)
- One medium sized knob of ginger
- The juice of half a lemon
- One knob of fresh turmeric (or 1tbsp turmeric powder)
- place the ginger in a pot with two cups of boiling water and let it infuse over low heat for 2 minutes
- add the turmeric or turmeric powder and boil for a further 2 minutes
- remove from the boil and add the lemon juice
- strain into a mug or cup or pour into a teapot, and serve with fresh lemon or lime slices and a tbsp. of rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice if desired
Someone make this for me 😷😨😞
I don’t love casually.
When I love, it’s fierce.
It’s my soul ripped
wide open and raw.
It’s my whole heart
It’s all I have and
everything I know,
handed over to you,
like a gift.
And I hope you
unwrap it gently.
- S.L. (via ever-the-student)